Thursday 14 February 2008

Quirkyalone

I'd like to wish you a happy Valentine's Day
and show you a memory wire bracelet I just made for a swap buddy in Alaska ~
it's going to be a belated Valentine's present:



Secondly,
because I'm an alternative kind of a gal,
I'd also like to wish you a happy International Quirkyalone Day.
For those of you who are wondering,
quirkyalone is a term used to describe people, like me, who are both uncompromising romantics and deeply single. It's also the title of a fabulous book that I read a few years ago ~ and the name of an online community that I sometimes visit.

Lastly, I'd like to share with you a picture of daisies, the official flower of the quirkyalone movement:


(Whicheverway, I'm wishing you a wonderful Thursday.)

2 comments:

Ang said...

Happy International Quirkyalone Day!

Lovely bracelet and flowers.

You make my day (come see my blog)

inkberryblue said...

I have a big smile on my face as I'm typing this ~ thanks so much for giving me the award, riggwelter. I'm touched.