Tuesday 11 December 2007

Fragrance

I am rising early these mornings.
I'm usually awake by 6:00 a.m. and the first thing I do is go out into the garden. I like the soft light, the stillness, the cool air and, most of all, I love the perfume. The honeysuckle is flooding my courtyard with sweet scent.
It smells so delicious!

I also have a small, fragrant gardenia:


These quiet beginnings offer a peaceful respite in otherwise busy and pressured (but rewarding) work days.

...and, whilst on the topic of gorgeous perfumes, I've been using two incredibly refreshing aromatherapy sprays from Verissima House. One is called Peace of Mind Mist
and the other Pillow Spray for Sweet Dreams.
Divine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early morning gardens are the most uplifting places....
You have made some lovely crafty things (I think my children would love to make some peg stars), and the poinsettia card is just beautiful.

BTW, in thinking about the rules of the Tea Cosy Swap, it occurs to me that perhaps your partner might be worried that bikkies would break in the post, especially if the parcel had to cross a state or two. So perhaps your partner might like to know whether you bake at home sometimes?
A Well Wisher

inkberryblue said...

I do enjoy baking at home ~ especially over Christmas and New Year. Hmmmm, this is fun.