Sunday 5 August 2007

Daisy Blanket ~ Progress

I have joined the daisy squares together and I've started to add the giant granny border. I'm starting off with a frame of white stitches, then I'm going to add some coloured rows... and here's a progress shot:








Actually, I'm just about to frog the white dc border. If you look closely at the first photo you can see that the border is a bit wavy which means, for those of you who'd like to know, that I've got too many stitches. I'm going to recrochet it with some 2dcs, as well as the classic 3dcs which should, hopefully, fix the problem. Any which way, I'm having fun!


If you would like the pattern for the daisy squares you can find it at the Warming Families site.

5 comments:

Snapdragons said...

If I was a cat, I'd chew on the petals.

inkberryblue said...

I'm actually a bit apprehensive about putting the blanket on the bed. My cat has attitude. She likes chewing and rabbit kicking anything new, so when I lay the blanket out I'm planning on standing guard with the water sprayer at hand. Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

It's just SO beautiful! lovely colours!

inkberryblue said...

hanna,
Thank you so much!
I'm so happy you dropped by
~ I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

those daisies are luscious, the child inside me wants to pick their petals one by one: he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me....