Wednesday 24 October 2007

A Pretty Pair

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm participating in a secret teacosy swap over at Ravelry. Yesterday, I received this comment on my blog:

Anonymous said...
So, if you're in a tea cosy swap, how will your partner know what size to make? Could there perhaps be a picture or dimensions??
signed
A Well-Wisher


Thankyou, my thoughtful (yet strangely shy) anonymous visitor. That is a very good idea. I'm sure, ahem, I could even say confident, that my secret swap partner will be very grateful that you suggested it.

Actually, I have two pots and I don't mind which one my swap partner makes a cosy for.
Here's a photo of one:


It's 15cm tall and 14cm across at its widest point. (Incidentally, I bought it when I was op~shopping at St. Vincent de Paul's. Isn't it cute?)

...and here's a photo of another:

This one's a little bigger. It's 15cm tall again but 16cm across at its widest point. The ball of wool, by the way, weighs 50 grams.

...um,
and if my aforementioned anonymous visitor can think of anything else that might help my secret swap partner, do let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still-life of Teapot with Yarn v1.0 and 2.0 - what a great way to indicate relative sizes!!! I'm sure that your secret swap partner will find those pictures terribly useful!!
oh and nice toning of yarn, pot and pelargoniums :)
signed,
A Well-Wisher