Sunday 18 November 2007

It's Starting To Look Like A Lot Like Christmas

Which means, here in sunny Western Australia, that the jacarandas are flowering in profusion and our beautiful native Christmas trees are covered in honey coloured blossoms
...and last night I was driving home in the dusk and saw, for the first time, a house lit up by Christmas lights. Hooray!

This little macaroni angel was made with some of the children I worked with the year before last.
I love kids and Christmas time ~ children's excitement is so infectious.

Here's a picture the angel on last year's tiny tabletop tree:


Only two weekends to go before I've finished most of my paperwork and can start really enjoying the festive season. I'm itching to craft again!

1 comment:

Rita said...

That macaroni angel is adorable.
How I miss the aussie flora!!!!:(
Ciao.