Saturday 30 June 2007

Gum Blossoms and Flying Girls

This is a quick, smudgy little sketch I made of some gum blossoms:


Here's another example of my artwork.
I don't draw or paint much these days, but I'd like to get back into the habit.

Speaking of artwork, Flying Girl has some gorgeous, quirky, dream~like drawings and paintings. I've signed up to be part of her guerilla marketing campaign. It looks like fun!

On the crochet front, I don't have anything to show. I've nearly finished a scarf for a dear friend's birthday, but I won't post any pictures until I've given it to her...and my other crochet projects are going slowly because I've been doing loads of paperwork for my job. *sigh* The good news is ~ I finished off a whole heap of reports today so tomorrow I can watch DVDs and crochet! =P

So, seeing as I have no crafty work to share, I'll finish this post off with a picture of the Coolgardie gum that's blossoming in my back garden. This beautiful tree brings me so much joy...









2 comments:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

i just adore your creations honey...
it is BEAUTIFUL to see you blogging!

with love and light,
leonie

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Fiona! :)